Conditional Use Of This Site
Collection of your personal information
We collect personal information about you (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age, other contact details such as telephone number, email address etc. and passwords) through this website only when you voluntarily submit it. This may be when you register on the website, request information, submit comments or participate in some game, promotion, survey or other feature of the website. Providing personal information is up to you. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
Use of your personal information
- We may use your personal information as follows:
- To respond to your questions and requests; to provide you with access to certain areas and features; and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
- To share it with our related and associated companies (“Related Parties”) as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information outside of New Zealand and you agree to the transfer.
- To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our Related Parties.
- For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
- For such other purposes as we deem fit provided that such use shall not be contrary to any law or regulation in New Zealand.
Collection of additional information
Occasionally, when you connect to our Site, we may use “cookie” technology and IP addresses to automatically collect certain technical information. This might include your type of Internet Brower or computer, the domain name of your internet service provider, number of page visits and the character and duration of such visits. We also track the number of visitors to our website. Any material collected in this manner shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and we (or our designees) will be entitled to use any or all of the material in any manner without compensation to you.
Security of your information
We may use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any Damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
Transfer of assets
During the course of our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, personally and non-personally identifiable information we have collected about the users of the Site may be transferred to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.